I like to get my hands on a collection of items: beauty and skincare products, apparel, home goods, reading materials, foods and more. Once I find items I love, I enjoy sharing them with you -- and hopefully getting you as hooked on them as I am.
All of the product titles are linked so you can purchase them too!
I hope you enjoy them -- tweet me @harper_spero and let me know what your favorites are!
1. Quip Toothbrush: There was a time when I used an electric toothbrush and for whatever reason, I stopped using it. I went back to the manual labor of a traditional toothbrush until this magical device came into my life. I'm a total multitasker when it comes to brushing my teeth and I can't say the tooth brushing was done so well. So when I started to use my Quip toothbrush that vibrates every 30-seconds to remind me to change corners of my mouth -- I started to pay attention. My teeth feel cleaner within weeks of using this. It's great for travel too -- easy to pack and order a new head on their site.
2. Tata Harper Purifying Mask: I love masks. I love how my skin feels after wearing a mask. I especially love the feeling after putting on this purifying mask. I love the smell and texture of the mask. It really deeply cleanses the skin. I use this once a week and it complete rejuvenates my skin.
3. Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream: I have tried a lot of face creams, I mean a lot. When I discovered this hydrating cream -- I knew my life would never be the same. When it was out of stock in the store, I would pop-in the store or call weekly nudging them to make sure they called me when it was in stock. I became that girl. It's that good though.
4. Restoration SkinCare Body Butter Cream in Clover: I'm really good at exfoliating and hydrating my face but for whatever reason I've neglected my body. When I discovered this amazing smelling body butter cream -- that changed. I am now addicted to slathering my body in this -- it's the perfect mix between cream and oil.
5. Windsor Edwards Deodorant: I've been testing out different natural deodorants over the past few months and finally found my favorite. The best thing is that it's compact and I can keep it in my bag everyday. It smells so fresh, it doesn't leave stains on my clothing and it does its job.
6. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash: When I went to Neuhouse for a few meetings last fall, when I went to the bathroom -- this was the soap in there. Woah. The smell is unreal. I'm not even a big fragrance person. I typically like subtle scents but I can't get enough of this hand soap (and the hand balm to go along with it!)