I like to get my hands on a collection of items: beauty and skincare products, apparel, home goods, reading materials, foods and more. Once I find items I love, I enjoy sharing them with you -- and hopefully getting you as hooked on them as I am.
All of the product titles are linked so you can purchase them too!
I hope you enjoy them -- tweet me @harper_spero and let me know what your favorites are!
1. Fresh Sugar Face Polish: I was using a face scrub for years that I absolutely loved because it completely changed the consistency of my skin (in a good way) and then the owners of the company split and the product is nowhere to be found. When I was in the Fresh store, I stumbled upon this product and decided to give it a shot. A few months in and I'm absolutely hooked. It's great to use after the shower, keep on for 10+ minutes and then wash off and feel totally rejuvenated and clean.
2. Maison Louis Marie, No.1 Scalpay Candle: My friend had this in her bathroom for months until I finally got to the point where I said "what is that smell in your bathroom? I need it!" She was so kind to have purchased it for me and it is my favorite scent at the moment. I am quickly taking after my mom because it's very masculine smelling and she's always loved that. I couldn't love this candle more. Simple glass jar in a gorgeous white box that I always want to repurpose.
3. Hourglass Cosmetics Lip Treatment Oil: When I got my makeup done for a wedding at Sephora, the woman used this oil. For months after, I would stop into Sephora to use it but never purchased it. When the new Barney's opened in Chelsea, my mom and I went and she asked me if I owned it (as I took a little to use) and I said no. I purchased it and now use it atleast once a daily. it's moisturizing without being oily. I don't leave home without it. It even works over lip balms (see #4).
4. The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick: After always loving the idea of subscription box models but resisting getting hooked on them myself, I finally took the plunge and decided to see what Birchbox was all about. I absolutely love this concept. They do an excellent job of understanding your skin and your needs and curate a box just for you. This fantastic smoothie stick (that really does smell/taste like PBJ) came in my Birchbox and I absolutely love the color and consistency. Another product that I don't leave home without!
5. Organic Bath Co., Java Jolt Organic Sugar & Coffee Scrub: Along with looking for a new face scrub, I was looking for a new body scrub to replace my non-natural scrub. Ta-da! The fabulous Gianne Doherty of Organic Bath Co. created this amazing smelling and feeling product that absolutely does the job. There are a lot of wimpy scrubs out there -- I wanted something that was really going to exfoliate my body and I'm thrilled to say this has replaced my old favorite product. Fun fact about Gianne, she is also the founder of the W.E.L.L. Summit taking place in NYC this fall, check it out here.
6. John Masters Organics, Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner: I have pretty dry hair so finding a moisturizing conditioner is very important to me. There are a lot of products on the market and I really hate things that smell too floralish. Then this intensive conditioner came into my life and solved the problem. It's not too much of anything (especially avocado since I hate avocado so much but was okay with putting it in my hair). I love the sleek bottle and consistency of the product.
SO, tell me. Have you used any of these products? Do you have any products YOU are loving these days? Comment below!